Sunday, November 9, 2014
Purpose Learning Media
There are many destinations in the use of instructional media on the activities or the learning process.
1. The use of the media with the aim to facilitate the pros or learning activities.
2. to improve the efficiency of teaching and learning activities.
3. to maintain relevance with the objective of the learning process
4. for help in concentration of students,
5. to stimulate students' interest in learning.
In fact, the study does not merely ditenttukan by instructional media, but also by other components such as the content, how to explain the material and also the characteristics of the receiving material.
That was an article about media education and instructional media purposes.
Other interesting articles:
art for sale the modern online edition
art history websites the interactive students
andy warhol designs the element quotes
acrylic nail designs the supplies make
abstract art tatoos the modern changing
abstract art free download the vector factor
abstract art designs the modern creation
abstract art backgrounds the illustration backgrounds